Girls, ready, steady, here we go! Welcome to the second season of training with Janka Budimir! Regardless of whether you followed Janka through season 1, get ready for a frenzied start and a year full of exciting challenges.
The Christmas holidays brought with them an intake of caloric food, which in combination with lazy gatherings and family reunions, have negatively influenced our appearance and body shape. However, what we must keep in mind is that summer is closer than ever and if we want visible results, we must start training now!
Our certified fitness instructor has prepared an improved program and training schedule this year in order for us to achieve desired results in an even shorter period of time. At the beginning of each month, expect three video trainings, which you need to repeat three times a week (for example: Monday, Wednesday and Friday), every week of that month (workout #1 – every Monday, workout #2 – every Wednesday and workout #3 – every Friday or however suits you best)!
Janka is very committed to helping us reach our goal, so she has a proposal for all of us: if we promise her hard work – she will promise us results! What do you say to that?
Let’s get started!
1. Sumo squat – 4 sets of 20 reps
2. Dumbbell shoulder press – 4 sets of 20 repetitions
3. Rowing – 4 sets of 20 reps
4. Pushups – 4 sets of 20 repetitions
5. Plank – 4 sets of 30 seconds
1. Dumbbell shoulder press – 4 sets of 20 repetitions
2. Step back lunge – 4 sets of 20 repetitions
3. Flying – 4 sets of 20 repetitions
4. Sumo squat – 2 sets of 20 repetitions
5. Rise and fall plank – 4 sets of 20 repetitions
The workout is performed in sets, exercise after exercise, without a break. After each set, a break is made. 3-4 sets are required.
1. Forward lunge – 20 repetitions
2. Plank with leg lift – 20 repetitions
3. Squat – 20 repetitions
4. Climbing – 20 repetitions
5. Jumping jacks – 50 repetitions
6. Side lunge – 20 repetitions