Today it is officially the first day of June, and unofficially – the beginning of summer. Although according to calendar, summer starts in three weeks, for many June is the introduction to months of high temperatures, long sunny days and warm, pleasant nights. However, the prognosis for this time of year surprised us quite a bit. The weather is very variable, with heavy rain, wind and thunderstorms on a daily basis.
Nevertheless, we whould not be discouraged as we know for certain summer is just around the corner! Within a few days, temperatures will rocket and only then will we realize that we are not even close to ready to wear shorts or a bikini. Excess fat around the stomach, a large circumference in the hips and cellulite on the thighs will not disappear with the wave of a magic wand! Effort, desire and dedication are needed.
In addition to a balanced diet with reduced amounts of carbohydrates and a minimum of 2l of water per day, training is necessary to get the body shape you want! We are here to help and make it easy for you to attain your goal with simple exercises that you can do wherever you are!
Follow Janka’s proposed training schedule three times a week (for example Monday, Wednesday and Friday), every week of June (workout #1 – every Monday, workout #2 – every Wednesday and workout #3 – every Friday or however suits you best) and get the body you deserve!
1. Step up on bench (left leg) – 4 sets of 15 repetitions
2. Step up on bench (right leg) – 4 sets of 15 repetitions
3. Pushup on bench – 4 sets of 15 repetitions
4. Back lunge on bench (left leg) – 4 sets of 15 repetitions
5. Back lunge on bench (right leg) – 4 sets of 15 repetitions
6. Triceps dip – 4 sets of 12 repetitions
7. Lying gluteous lift – 4 sets of 15 repetitions
8. Left-right jump – 4 sets of 20 repetitions
1. Good morning – 4 sets of 15 repetitions
2. Back bend – 4 sets of 20 repetitions
3. Step backwards – 4 sets of 20 repetitions
4. Side step – 4 sets of 20 repetitions
5. Sumo squat – 4 sets of 20 repetitions
1. Pushup – 4 sets of 12 repetitions
2. Dumbbell bench press – 4 sets of 15 repetitions
3. Dumbbell bench flyer– 4 sets of 15 repetitions
4. Shoulder thrust – 4 sets of 15 repetitions
5. Dumbbell side shoulder raises – 4 sets of 15 repetitions
6. Dumbbell front shoulder raises– 4 sets of 15 repetitions