We have written a lot about how breakfast is essential for the body to function properly. However, numerous obligations and tight schedules often do not give us time to prepare a heathy and nutritious meal, so we are forced to grab something on-the-go, such as pastry. This fast-food gives us a feeling of fullness for only an hour or so, which in addition to being unhealthy, is not a solution.
Other than the chia pudding and green smoothie recipe we have already shared with you, another wonderful idea for an on-the-go breakfast is granola with yogurt. What is a granola? Granola is the same as muesli only with the addition of sweeteners and fats, which combines the ingredients into crisp clods. Granola is generally more delicious and richer in ingredients.
Today we are proud to share our recipe for homemade granola with seeds. The advantage of homemade granola or muesli is that it can be made up of a combination of ingredients and tastes you choose! Our recommendation is to place the granola in a jar, pour yogurt, add fruit and enjoy a tasty and healthy breakfast wherever you are!
– 250 gr oat flakes
– 1 cup hazelnuts
– 1 cup almonds
– 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
– 1/2 cup sesame seeds
– 1/2 cup flax seeds
– 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
– 3-5 tbsp. honey
– 5-6 tbsp. coconut oil
– 1 tsp. cinnamon
– 2 tbsp. coconut flakes
1. In a food processor, chop the hazelnuts and pumpkin and sunflower seeds.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except cinnamon and coconut flakes.
3. Transfer ingredients to baking sheet lined with baking paper.
4. Bake for 20-30 minutes on 160 degrees, stirring every 5 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and sprinkle with cinnamon and coconut flakes.
6. Set aside to cool and stow away in concealed glass jar.
Subscribe to our newsletter, comment, upload photos, just be sure to let us know how your homemade granola with seeds turned out!