Does this unstable, rainy weather demotivate you to take care of yourself, train and eat healthy? Temperature changes followed by daily rainfall are the reason why many people feel a decline in energy and desire for socializing, work and other activities. Do you happen to get out of bed, look out the window, and want to snuggle back in, and spend the whole day under the blankets? You’re not the only one.
Believe it or not though, summer is just around the corner! June begins in a week, and in all likelihood, the transition from low to high temperatures will be so surprising that we will not feel it. So do not despair or lose your rhythm, but take things into your own hands and continue exercising (following video tutorials by Janka Budimir) and eating healthy in preparation for upcoming days in which shorts and swimsuits will be our main clothing items.
We continue to share with you recipes for healthy and light meals! Check out our recipe today – spring protein salad with rice.
– 1 chicken fillet
– 2 boiled carrots
– 1-2 hard-boiled eggs
– 1 cup cooked rice
– 2 tbsp. olive oil
– 1/3 tsp. pepper
– 1/2 tsp. salt
– juice 1/2 lemon
– 1/2 red onion
– 1/2 handful rocket salad ICEBERG SALAD CENTAR
– 1/2 handful cherry tomatoes ICEBERG SALAT CENTAR
1. Grill the chicken fillet on a bit of oil and then chop it into dice once cooled.
2. Chop the carrots and place them into a bowl together with sliced cooked eggs, rice, finely chopped onions, rocket and halved cherry tomatoes.
3. Season the salad with olive oil, lemon, salt and pepper.
Subscribe to our newsletter, upload photos, just be sure to let us know how your spring protein salad with rice turned out!