Which side dish do you prepare most often with a protein meal? Are you tired of the same old fried or baked potatoes, rice and noodles? Do you often think of introducing a new side dish to your menu, but you have no inspiration? Today we will share with you our recipe for potato salad with mustard dressing which is not only nutritious, but juicy and creamy. Quick and easy to prepare, this potato salad fits perfectly with meat or fish and is a great addition to your personal cook-book. In case you are vegan, you can eat it as a main meal because it is super fulfilling.
– 1kg potatoes
– 1 spring onion
– 3 stems parsley
– pinch of salt and pepper
– 1 tbsp. apple vinegar
– 2 1/2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
– 1 clove of garlic
– 1/4 tsp. Himalayan salt
– 1/4 tsp. pepper
– 4 tbsp. apple vinegar
– 3 tsp. olive oil
– 1/4 cup fresh dill
1. Wash, peel and slice potatoes into discs aprox. 5 mm thick and place them into a pot to boil.
2. Once they become tender, rinse with cold water, dry and season in large bowl with salt, pepper and apple vinegar.
3. Prepare the dressing by combining all the above ingredients in a cup.
4. Pour the dressing over the potatoes and add finely chopped parsley and spring onion.
5. The potato salad should rest least 30 minutes before serving.
Subscribe to our newsletter, comment, upload photos, just be sure to let us know how your potato salad with mustard dressing turned out!