Have you been working out with Janka in February or do you plan to start in March?
Sunshine and warm, spring temperatures mean that summer is near! Soon we are going to get rid of thick, winter jackets and move on to wearing T-shirts and shorts. In order for our bodies to be prepared for this temperature transition and avoid being stuck with excess winter belly fat, it is necessary to start eating light and healthy and exercising regularly – NOW!
The biggest obstacle for working women is the restraint of available free time to exercise or do something for themselves. The whole procedure which a workout involves such as going to the gym, exercising, showering, takes up around two hours. Having this in mind, the team at Iceberg Salat Centar has hired a certified fitness instructor – Janka Budimir to help you train at home. You no longer need to get ready and go to the gym, you can save time and do everything at home three times a week.
Follow Janka’s proposed training schedule three times a week (for example Monday, Wednesday and Friday), every week of that month (workout #1 – every Monday, workout #2 – every Wednesday and workout #3 – every Friday or however suits you best) and get the body you deserve!
Shape your life, shape your body as well!
2. Quadriceps – 3 sets of 15 repetitions
3. Hip bridge – 3 sets of 20 repetitions
4. Romanian deadlift – 3 sets of 15 repetitions
5. Bulgarian split squat – 3 sets of 12 repetitions
1. Shoulder thrust – 3 sets of 15 repetitions
2. Reverse fly – 3 sets of 15 repetitions
3. Double-arm biceps – 3 sets of 15 repetitions
4. Double arm hammer curve – 3 sets of 15 repetitions
5. Bent over triceps extension – 3 sets of 15 repetitions
6. Lying triceps press – 3 sets of 15 repetitions
1. Jumping jacks – 1 minute
2. Skipping rope – 1 minute
3. Scissors – 1 minute
4. Hip jumps – 1 minute
5. High knees – 1 minute
6. Jumping jacks – on 2
7. Jump – on 2
The set of 7 exercises should be repeated 5 times without a break.