When you are in search of a quick meal, there is nothing simpler than – canned tuna. It is healthy, full of protein, easily available and affordable. Combined with any Iceberg Salat Center mix, tuna salad can be served in just 5 minutes. For a salad meal, it is enough to add some carbs such as rice, quinoa, croutons or beans and this dish will certainly keep you going for hours.
Be creative with the ingredients! Add fruits, nuts and play around with the dressing. It can be sweet, sour, salty or a mixture of all three. Check out our recipe for tuna salad with black beans and let it become a part of your weekly menu.
– 1 can black beans (400g)
– 1 can sweet corn (200g)
– 1 red onion
– 1 tuna can
– 1 cup cooked pasta
– 1/2 lemon juice
– 1 tsp. dried parsley
– 1 tsp. salt
– 2-3 handfuls rocket salad ICEBERG SALAT CENTAR
1. Drain the beans and corn from excess liquid and place them in a bowl.
2. Add chopped onion, tuna drained from oil and pasta.
3. Season with pepper, parsley and lemon juice. Toss.
4. Serve with rocket salad on the side.
Subscribe to our newsletter, upload photos, just be sure to let us know how your tuna salad with black beans turned out!