Do you know that you can make any type of pottage imaginable from just the ingredients you have at home? Combining ingredients is similar to mixing colors on a palette and drawing on a canvas, your work may turn out perfect and creative for one’s taste and completely unordinary for another’s. The thing which makes a meal truly delicious and well prepared is the love and positive energy put into it. Of course, you must have a little prior cooking knowledge, especially when using spices, but the outcome will depend on how committed you were.
Try out a creative combo of corn and peas in our corn and pea pottage and you will realize that event this incompatible couple, when perfectly seasoned, is spoon-licking good.
– 1 tbsp. olive oil
– 1 onion
– 2 sticks of celery
– 1 handful baby spinach ICEBERG SALAT CENTAR
– 3 cloves garlic
– 6 cups water
– 1 potato
– 1 1/2 cups corn
– 1 cup peas
– 3/4 tsp. paprika powder
– 1 tsp. Himalayan salt
– 3/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk
– salt and pepper (to taste)
– 3 tsp. fresh parsley leaves
– 1 tsp. dried oregano
– 1/2 lemon juice
1. In a large skillet, on a bit of oil, fry chopped onion and celery for 5-7 minutes until golden brown.
2. Add minced garlic and keep stirring.
3. Stir in peas, potatoes, corn, paprika, salt, pepper and water. Cover and cook for about 20 minutes.
4. Combine baby spinach, remove from heat and using a hand mixer, blend all ingredients.
5. Pour in coconut milk, add spices and serve warm.
Subscribe to our newsletter, upload photos, just be sure to let us know how your corn and pea pottage turned out!