Salmon, a red fish belonging to the trout family, is considered one of the most common fish in almost all international cuisines. Thanks to its specific aroma and rich omega-3 and vitamin D content, experts assume that salmon positively affects the functioning of the heart, bone strength, normal blood pressure, circulation, and even improvement of overall mood. Whether consumed fresh or thermally processed, salmon represents a great option for a delicious meal.
Our recipe today – salmon salad with pine nuts is perfect because all of the ingredients can be prepared in advance, in larger quantities, and combined as a meal for lunch or dinner time. Quick and healthy in just 15 minutes!
Homemade balsamico dressing
– 7 tbsp. olive oil
– 4 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
– 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
– 1/4 tsp. onion powder
– Pinch of salt and pepper
– 1 tsp. mustard
– 1/2 pack Baby mix salad ICEBERG SALAT CENTAR
– 1/2 pack Mediterranean salad ICEBERG SALAT CENTAR
– 7-8 cherry tomatos ICEBERG SALAT CENTAR
– 2 salmon filets (about 150g)
– 1/2 avocado
– 1 tbsp. pine nuts
1. Pour all the ingredients for the dressing into a small jar and shake it so the mixture becomes uniform.
2. Season salmon with salt and pepper and wrap in aluminum foil.
3. Bake in a heated oven at 200 degrees for about 15-20 minutes. Do not bake longer because it will become dry.
4. In a large bowl, combine Baby mix and Mediterranean salad, cherry tomatoes cut in half and sliced avocado.
5. Add salmon broken into chunks, top with salad dressing and toss.
6. Sprinkle pine nuts and serve.
Subscribe to our newsletter, upload photos, just be sure to let us know how your salmon salad with pine nuts turned out!