Lately we have been writing a lot about salads and how they represent an ideal option for a light summer lunch, as they are healthy and fulfilling. However, this does not mean that salads are only a “summer-type of food”. They are great during the winter months too! The nutritional value of a salad depends solely on the ingredients combined, therefore by adding protein, carbohydrates and heathy fats, the salad becomes more abundant and thus a fantastic meal option for the colder months as well!
These rainy days have inspired us to create a salad-meal with grilled turkey that is very nutritious hence adequate for this transitional period of the year. If prepared in a jar or lunch box, this salad-meal can be a perfect on-the-go lunch option for both children and adults. Follow our recipe below! Enjoy!
– 1 pack Iceberg salad ICEBERG SALAT CENTAR
– 1 boiled egg
– 5 cherry tomatoes
– 1 tsp. grated parmesan
– 1 pc. mozzarella
– 50 gr bacon
– 1 turkey file
– 4 tbsp. light mayonnaise
– 1 tbsp. lemon juice
– 1 tsp. pepper
– 1/4 tsp. salt
– 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
– 1/4 tsp. paprika powder
1. In a pan, over medium heat, grill diced bacon bits and turkey breasts cut into cubes.
2. Remove ingredients from pan and on the same oil, in the pan, grill the toast seasoned with salt and rosemary.
3. To prepare the dressing, combine mayonnaise, pepper and lemon juice.
4. Place the Iceberg salad in a large bowl and add cut egg, cherry tomatoes, grilled turkey, bacon bits, croutons and parmesan.
5. Pour dressing over salad and toss before serving.
Subscribe to our newsletter, comment, upload photos, just be sure to let us know how your salad-meal with grilled turkey turned out!