Moms, do you decorate food on the plate when you serve it to your kids? In addition to being sure to surprise them, this sneaky technique is a way for them to eat everything, even the veggies which are not their favorite. Today we present you with a recipe for roasted cauliflower with pancetta as a great idea for a simple, mild and nutritious lunch. To ensure your kids eat a full plate of this meal, we suggest you be creative and design a cartoon hero, an animal or a holiday figure out of the roasted cauliflower. Your little ones will have fun eating their meal and their tummies will be filled with the vitamins and minerals they need to grow and roll around in the snow!
– 1/2 cup grated carrots ICEBERG SALAT CENTAR
– 1 clove of garlic
– 50-100g pancetta
– 2 tbsp. olive oil
– 1 cauliflower head
– 1 bunch of parsley
– 1 handful of grated cheddar cheese
– 1 sour cream
– 2 eggs
– 1 tsp. salt
– 1/2 cup milk
1. In a pan, sauté the minced garlic, carrots and pancetta with olive oil.
2. Break cauliflower head into florets, wash, blanche and add to mixture with pancetta.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine eggs, sour cream, salt, minced parsley and milk.
4. In a baking dish, place cauliflower and cover with egg mixture. Top with grated cheese and bake in heated oven at 200 degrees for 20 minutes.
5. Serve warm.
Subscribe to our newsletter, comment, upload photos, just be sure to let us know how your roasted cauliflower with pancetta turned out!