Cream soups are the perfect choice for these cold, snowy days! In addition to warming us up, they are an excellent source of nutrients that help the body fight the cold. Depending on the combination of the ingredients we use, the cream soup can serve as an appetizer or main course. And with a topping of pumpkin seeds, nuts or croutons, this cream soup becomes a real tasty winter meal! The combinations are endless and can contain any mixture of vegetables, proteins and herbs.
Check out our recipe for tomato and roasted pepper cream soup, a recipe which is not traditional but extremely tasty! Let us help you widen your horizons with ideas which will surely leave you wanting more after the first bite!
– 2 red peppers
– 250g cherry tomatoes ICEBERG SALAT CENTAR
– 500ml tomato juice
– 1/2 cup water
– 1 1/2 tsp. minced dill
– 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
– 1 tsp. dried basil
– 1/2 tsp. Himalayan salt
– 1/2 tsp. black pepper
– 2 tbsp. coconut sugar
– a pinch of paprika powder
1. Wash the red peppers, dry and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake in heated oven at 250 degrees for about 15 minutes.
2. Place remaining ingredients in a pot and let boil.
3. Wrap the roasted peppers in foil and wait for them to soak so the skin can easily be peeled.
4. Peel the skin off and add them to the pot with the other ingredients.
5. Place contents from pot into food processor or blender and blend until mixture is creamy.
6. Return soup to pot, add herbs and cook for another 10 minutes.
7. Serve warm.
Subscribe to our newsletter, comment, upload photos, just be sure to let us know how your tomato and roasted pepper cream soup turned out!