As nights are becoming colder and the weather is slowly changing, so is our diet. Our light, summer menu is being replaced by gourmet meals, autumn specialties and dishes made of red meat such as pork chops. Pork chops are known for having tender, juicy and delicious flavor which makes them a great idea as an opening meal to the gourmet season! They are affordable and easily obtainable, therefore if properly prepared, pork chops are the tastiest of all steaks. However, if cooking is not something you are good at, then there is a large chance that this type of meat will end up tough and dry. To avoid this common problem, check out our exquisite recipe for pork chops with peppercorn sauce which will surely turn out juicy and appetizing even if you have no experience in the kitchen.
– 2 pork chops
– 200 ml cooking cream
– 2 tsp. green peppercorn
– 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
– 1/2 tsp. paprika powder
– 1/4 tsp. salt
– 2 tbsp. olive oil
– 1 handful cherry tomatoes ICEBERG SALAT CENTAR
1. Marinate the pork chops in salt and olive oil for at least half an hour.
2. In a frying pan, grill pork chops suntil golden-brown on both sides.
3. Set pork chops aside and grill cherry tomatoes in the same oil the pork chops were grilled in.
4. In a saucepan, heat cooking cream and stir-in peppercorn, paprika and salt.
5. Remove from heat and pour sauce over pork chops.
6. Serve baked potatoes with garlic and rosemary as a side dish.
Subscribe to our newsletter, comment, upload photos, just be sure to let us know how your pork chops with peppercorn sauce turned out!