Potatoes are generally served as a side dish to a main course or are added to a cooked dish, but have you ever tried preparing just potatoes as a main meal? Potatoes are one of the most common vegetables in our area which makes them affordable and easily accessible. They are full of carbs, so smaller quantities gives our body an energetic boost. In comparison with pasta which has twice as much calories as potatoes, potatoes are fat-free and filled with minerals. Moreover, this wonderful vegetable contributes to the alkalization of the body, which prevents the formation of “bad” cells. Why then is there a general myth that potatoes are “empty calories” or “empty food”?
Check out our crispy baked potatoes with garlic and rosemary recipe and enjoy a quick, delicious and fulfilling meal! Serve it with a side dish of baby mix salad and cherry tomato ICEBERG SALAT CENTAR and you will have a real summer delight!
– 1 kg of potatoes
– 1 pack of fresh rosemary ICEBERG SALAT CENTAR
– 80 ml olive oil
– 2 tsp. sea salt
– 1/2 tsp. pepper
– 1 tsp. garlic powder
– 1 tsp. onion powder
– 1 tsp. ground paprika
1. Wash, peel and chop the potatoes into large chunks.
2. Spread them out on baking tray lined with baking paper.
3. In a small mixing bowl combine spices with olive oil. Stir well.
4. Pour over potatoes so that each one is individually seasoned.
4. Top with fresh rosemary (dipped into olive oil to avoid being dry and burnt).
5. Bake in a heated oven on 180 degrees for 25 minutes or until it is crisp and golden brown.
Subscribe to our newsletter, comment, upload photos, just be sure to let us know how your baked potatoes with garlic and rosemary turned out!