Vegetables are a natural source of vitamins and energy, and if chosen correctly, they can also be an excellent ally in dealing with excess kilograms. Green vegetables are nutritionally ranked higher than all others for a reason. Namely, the green color is derived from a pigment called chlorophyll which is considered a “super component”. Therefore, we recommend you consume as many leafy veggies as possible, especially during the summer season! An excellent way to combine a variety of vegetables is to pack them in a bombastic salad.
Try out our inovative strawberry caprese salad recipe which is refreshing and flavorful, ideal for combating these hot temperatures.
– 125 gr of mozzarella cheese
– 150 gr baby mozzarella cheese
– 6 cherry tomatoes ICEBERG SALAT CENTAR
– 1 pack baby mix salad ICEBERG SALAT CENTAR
– 1 handful rocket salad ICEBERG SALAT CENTAR
– 1 slice of toast
– 4 tbsp. olive oil
– 1 tbsp. creamy balsamico dressing
– 100 gr strawberries ICEBERG SALAT CENTAR
– 1 tbsp. sesame seeds
– 2 tsp. lemon juice
1. Chop the toast into cubes and toast them in a frying pan with a drizzle of olive oil. Leave to cool.
2. In a large bowl, add chopped strawberries, cherry tomatoes, mozzarella and baby mozzarella cheese, baby mix, rucola and homemade croutons from pan.
3. In a small bowl, mix lemon juice, olive oil and balsamic dressing.
4. Pour dressing over salad, toss and top with sesame seeds. Serve immediately.
Subscribe to our newsletter, comment, upload photos, just be sure to let us know how your strawberry caprese salad turned out!