Moms, are you tired of preparing the same old pasta sauces? Heavy cream, tomato, cheese…are you in need of new ideas? Today we have prepared a special recipe for those Moms who want to introduce a novelty into their children’s standard menu – a sauce made of olives and baby spinach. Spinach is extremely healthy because it is rich in various vitamins and minerals, and is therefore recommended for anemia since it is abundant in iron. It has a neutral flavor, so your kids won’t even notice it. Olives, on the other hand, with their strong aroma contribute to the Mediterranean note to this apetizing sauce making it overwhelmingly tasty.
Try this innovative recipe and leave your impressions in the comments bellow.
– 300 gr cooked spaghetti
– 1 cup seedless green olives
– 1 handful baby spinach ICEBERG SALAT CENTAR
– 2 cloves of garlic
– 5 tbsp. olive oil
– Juice of 1/2 lemon
– 1 tbsp. parmesan
– Salt and pepper
1. In a frying pan, sprinkle a bit of olive oil and toast minced garlic.
2. Add baby spinach and stew for a few minutes. Remove from stove.
3. In a food processor blend olives, a bit more olive oil, baby spinach and lemon juice.
4. Pour the sauce over cooked spaghetti, sprinkle with parmesan and serve warm.
Subscribe to our newsletter, comment, upload photos, just be sure to let us know how your spaghetti in an olive and baby spinach sauce turned out!