Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It provides our body with energy and helps us function better. A balanced breakfast also speeds up the metabolism and prevents the formation of fat deposits. Research has shown that people who eat breakfast have up to a 50% less chance of becoming obese than those who start their day with an empty stomach. Breakfast is essential because it contributes to better concentration and speeds up brain activity, as it gives it enough energy to “wake up”.
For breakfast to be nutritious and balanced, it needs to contain carbs, calcium, protein and healthy fats just like the recipe we have prepared for you. Try preparing this delicious meal that will kick start your day the right way!
RED CABBAGE SALAD
– 2 handfuls grated red cabbage
– 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
– 2 tbsp. sour cream
– 1 tbsp. mustard
1. In a large mixing bowl, saline the cabbage, squeeze it with your hands and let it sit for 15 minutes to soften.
2. In a smaller bowl, combine the mustard, mayonnaise and sour cream.
3. Pour the dressing on the cabbage and toss.
SMOKED SALMON BREAKFAST SANDWICH
– 4 eggs
– 4 slices of toast
– 100 gr cream cheese
– 100 gr smoked salmon
– 1 handful of Baby mix salad ICEBERG SALAT CENTAR
– 1 handful rocket salad ICEBERG SALAT CENTAR
– Olive oil
– Salt and pepper
1. In a frying pan, drizzle a little oil and prepare eggs sunny-side-up.
2. Remove the eggs and on the same oil, heat the toast on both sides.
3. Spread the cream cheese on each slice, place the salmon fillet, baby mix, rocket salad, cabbage salad and top with egg.
4. Serve immediately.
Subscribe to our newsletter, comment, upload photos, just be sure to let us know how your smoked salmon breakfast sandwich turned out!