Do you often crave something sweet, but are tired of rolling dough, baking pies and generally turning the oven on? We have a perfect solution for you! Today we present you with a recipe for raw vegan blueberry bites which are both delicious and nutritious. They are made of only healthy ingredients, without the addition of flour or sugar, so you can give your kids as many as they wish! The best part is that the preparation of these raw bites lasts only 15 minutes and dirties up to 2 dishes. The result – a delicious dessert! Another advantage worth mentioning is that these unresistable sweets can stand in the fringe for up to 10 days. So, if you run out of snack ideas to pack your kids for school, raw vegan blueberry bites are a great option! And…if you stick the bites on stick or cardboard straws, expect healthy lollypops filled with vitamins! Enjoy!
– 20 blueberries ICEBERG SALAT CENTAR
– 5 tbsp. coconut oil
– 1 cup oat flakes
– 1/2 cup roasted hazelnuts
– 1/2 tbsp. cocoa powder
– 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
– 1 tbsp. coconut flakes
– 20-25 fresh dates
1. Melt 2 tablespoons of coconut oil in a pan, then add oatmeal and blueberries and heat briefly.
2. Cool the mixture.
3. Chop the hazelnuts in a food processor, then add the blueberry mixture and all remaining ingredients and blend until uniform.
4. With the palms of your hands, form small, round bites, place on baking paper and refrigerate until completely firm.
Subscribe to our newsletter, comment, upload photos, just be sure to let us know how your raw vegan blueberry bites turned out!