Moms, tonight is Halloween, the scariiiest and at the same time the most creative day of the year. What spooky activities have you planned for your little ones? Have you bought them a ghost, spider web or some witch game which will blow them away? Perhaps you have been preparing some terrifying idea to scare them with? Buaaaahahahaha! There is still a bit more time left to come up with super-interesting concepts for this holiday. Therefore, seal this opportunity and create a night for your kids to remember!
A mandatory part of this holiday includes baking a pie, cake, tart or other form of pastry, bite or snack which symbolizes Halloween. For starters we have prepared a recipe for pumpkin buns which is easy and impressive! Not only are these buns adorable but they are delicious as well. Thus, if you plan on going to a friend’s house or having friends over, be sure to bake a batch and excite your close ones!
– 5 pcs. pumpkin ICEBERG SALAT CENTAR
– 500 gr all-purpose flour
– ½ cube of yeast
– 5 tbsp. olive oil
– 1/2 tsp. salt
– 1 tsp. brown sugar
– 150 ml milk
– 1 pc. of butter
– 1 egg yolk
1. Wrap the pumpkin in aluminum foil and bake in the oven. Leave to cool.
2. Heat milk until luke-warm and add sugar and yeast. Leave to rise.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine flour, pumpkin, yeast, oil and salt. Knead dough and leave to rise.
4. Form aprox. 10-15 balls of dough.
5. Take a string and tie each ball like on the photo, in order to make small pumpkins.
6. Coat the pumpkins with egg yolk and leave to rise once more (30-60 minutes).
7. Bake the pumpkins uncovered for 20 minutes and then 10 minutes covered with baking paper.
8. Remove and coat with melted butter.
9. Carefully remove string when cooled completely.
Subscribe to our newsletter, comment, upload photos, just be sure to let us know how your pumpkin buns turned out!