We love the cozy feeling of spending a cold, gloomy afternoon snuggled up in our warm home filled with wonderful autumn scents escaping from the oven. Do you? The irresistible aromas of cinnamon, chestnuts and pumpkin…mmm…real fall magic. And then come the sweets such as pies, cookies, cakes, breads and brownies, straight from the kitchen. Family time is unreplaceable and should be cherished each and every day, therefore Iceberg Salat Centar has prepared freshly peeled and chopped pumpkin to speed up and ease the baking process for all Moms out there. What does this mean? This means that delicious autumn specialties can be ready in minutes, leaving you time to enjoy the warm, fuzzy, homey feeling with your loved ones. Now, imagine a juicy, tender pumpkin bread ready in minutes! Follow our recipe and treat yourself to a healthy fall sweet!
– 1 pack ready-to-use pumpkin ICEBERG SALAT CENTAR
– 300 gr flour
– 4 eggs
– 1/2 pack baking powder
– 2 packs vanilla sugar
– 130 gr brown sugar
– 1 pack cinnamon
– 1/4 tsp. baking soda
– 130 ml oil
– 1 pinch of salt
– 200 gr cream cheese
– 4 tbsp. vanilla sugar
– 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
– 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
– milk as needed
– 3 tbsp. crushed pistachios
– 3 tbsp. crumbled walnuts
1. Grate pumpkin into a small bowl and combine all the other ingredients for the cake.
2. Pour batter into baking tray lined with baking paper and bake in heated oven on 180 degrees for 25 minutes (when the toothpick comes out clean, the cake is ready).
3. Remove cake from oven and wait until completely cooled.
4. For the frosting, combine all ingredients to get a creamy mixture.
5. Spread frosting over cake and sprinkle pistachios and walnuts.
Subscribe to our newsletter, comment, upload photos, just be sure to let us know how your pumpkin bread turned out!