Moms, do you feel tired of chopping vegetables for salads all the time, and thus often end up without a side dish to the main meal? To overcome this obstacle, Iceberg Salat Centar has prepared a mix of ready-to-eat chopped lettuce combined with shredded carrots called Mediteranea salad. The only thing you need to do is to pour the contents in a mixing bowl and top with the dressing of your choice! However, should you decide to replace the side dish with a salad-meal, then simply add your favorite foods such as tuna, grilled chicken, nuts, cheese, eggs, pasta and other vegetables and your lunch will be ready in no time! You no longer need to think about separating and washing each leaf individually because Iceberg Salat Centar does all that work for you. And…the best part is that this is not the only veggie combo they have in store for us, there are all kinds of ready-to-eat salads available!
Check out our broccoli chicken almond salad and enjoy a healthy and delicious meal ready in minutes!
– 1 pack Mediterranean salad ICEBERG SALAT CENTAR
– 150-200 gr raw broccoli
– 1 pc. cooked chicken
– 2 handfuls almonds
– 1 handful sunflower seeds
– 200 ml Greek yogurt
– 1 tbsp. mayonnaise
– ¼ tsp. salt
– 2 cloves of garlic
– 2 tbsp. coconut sugar
– juice of 1/2 a lemon
1. In a food processor, chop the almonds and sunflower seeds.
2. In a mixing bowl combine broccoli flowers, Mediterranea salad and cubed chicken.
3. In a separate bowl, mix the almonds and sunflower seeds with Greek yoghurt, mayonnaise, salt, minced garlic, coconut sugar and lemon juice.
4. Pour dressing over salad and toss.
Subscribe to our newsletter, comment, upload photos, just be sure to let us know how your broccoli chicken almond salad turned out!