When you think of a quick dinner, what comes to mind first? Sandwiches, palenta, a piece of pizza or pastry? It seems as if we put in a lot of effort into preparing lunch as the main meal of the day and leave breafast and dinner as “grab anything from the fridge” kind of meals. The reason is that most people think one healthy dish per day is enough and that all others can be..well, whatever. Moreover, the common idea that preparing food is exhausting and takes up a lot of time is the reason why most women momentally give up on the idea of cooking another dish in addition to lunch.
In order to free you of such assumptions, today we share with you a recipe which will convince you that it is possible to prepare a fast and simple cooked meal within no-time! Try our pasta with cherry tomatoes and baby spinach which is done in just 10 minutes and bring Italy into your home with these mouthwatering Mediterranean flavors.
– 300 g pasta
– 1 pack baby spinach ICEBERG SALAT CENTAR
– 7-8 pcs. cherry tomatoes ICEBERG SALAT CENTAR
– 50 ml olive oil
– 5-6 sun-dried tomatoes
– 2 tbsp. red pesto sauce
– salt and pepper
– 1 onion
– 2 twigs fresh parsley ICEBERG SALAT CENTAR
– 1 tsp. grated parmesan
1. Cook pasta according to instructions, drain but leave some water in which the pasta was cooked.
2. In a small sauce pan, fry the minced garlic with a bit of olive oil.
3. Add pepper, chopped cherry tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, red pesto paste and pasta. To make the sauce, add some water in which the pasta was cooked.
4. Near the end, stir-in spinach and remove from stove.
5. While serving, top with parmesan and chopped parsley.
Subscribe to our newsletter, comment, upload photos, just be sure to let us know how your pasta with cherry tomatoes and baby spinach turned out!