Have you ever heard of Tabbouleh? Tabbouleh is a traditional Lebanese salad made up of finely chopped veggies, tons of parsley and bulgur, with an olive oil and lemon juice dressing. Its main ingredient, bulgur, is obtained by soaking several types of wheat which are then dried and crumbled into granules of irregular shapes. Usually served as an appetizer or side dish, Tabbouleh is by far the most popular salad in the Middle East. Try this tasty combination and enjoy a refreshing dish.
Make it together with your household members and discover the magic of Lebanese cuisine.
– ½ cup bulgur
– juice of ½ organic lemon ICEBERG SALAT CENTAR
– 3 tbsp. olive oil
– 100g fresh parsley
– 2 branches fresh mint leaves
– 3 spring onions
– 10 cherry tomatoes ICEBERG SALAT CENTAR
– salt and pepper
1. Pour hot water over bulgur and leave for two hours to soften.
2. Pour out excess water, add lemon juice, olive oil, finely chopped parsley, chopped spring onions and halves cherry tomatoes.
3. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Tabbouleh can be stored in a glass bowl, in the fridge, for up to 2 days.
Subscribe to our newsletter, comment, upload photos, just be sure to let us know how your Lebanese tabbouleh salad turned out!