How often do you start cooking and realize you are missing an ingredient? Maybe you did not find the time to go grocery shopping or you simply forgot? Whatever the case, this is a common problem women are faced with. Therefore, to avoid this issue, today we will share with you our recipe for chicken pilaf with parsley, made up entirely of ingredients which almost every household owns. The beauty of this dish is that rice is its only mandatory element, all others are variable, leaving you space for improvisation. So instead of drumsticks, you can combine chicken breasts and replace all other vegetables with the ones you have in your fridge! Rice is extremely nutritious and loved by both children and adults, making chicken pilaf with parsley an ideal dish for a family meal!
– 2 chicken drumsticks
– 3 branches of parsley ICEBERG SALAT CENTAR
– 1 pack of cabbage salad ICEBERG SALAT CENTER
– 1 carrot
– 1 small celery
– 1 onion
– 2 cloves of garlic
– 2 tbsp. oil
– 1 cup rice
– 5 l broth or water
– salt and pepper
1. In a pot, fry chopped onion and minced garlic.
2. Add sliced carrots, celery and chicken and continue cooking for another 10 minutes.
3. Season with salt and pepper and fill pot with broth or water.
4. Cover and simmer on low heat until all liquid is absorbed.
5. Sprinkle chopped parsley on pilaf and serve warm.
Subscribe to our newsletter, comment, upload photos, just be sure to let us know how your chicken pilaf with parsley turned out!