Ladies, what type of appetizers do you serve to guests when they come over? Do you opt for classic finger-food such as sandwiches, mini pizzas, tortillas and meat and cheese platters or do you try to surprise them with something a bit different? Do you buy all bites ready-made at the supermarket, order catering or do you prefer preparing everything yourself? In the following period, we are expecting numerous religious celebrations which implies a house filled with hungry guests! Since most of these religious ceremonies take place during the Christmas feasting period and we want you to be prepared, today we will share our recipe for grilled zucchini and tofu bites with you! They are entirely vegan, easy to prepare and guaranteed to impress guests with their yummy taste!
– 3 zucchinis
– 3 tbsp. olive oil
– 1/8 tsp. Himalayan salt
– 1 pinch ground black pepper
– 50 g tofu cheese seasoned with dill
– 1 tbsp. fresh parsley leaves ICEBERG SALAT CENTAR
– 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
– 2 cups baby spinach ICEBERG SALAT CENTAR
– 1/3 cups fresh basil leaves
– Coctail toothpicks
1. Peel the zucchini and cut them longitudinally into strips 3-4 mm wide.
2. Season each strip with olive oil, salt and pepper and place on baking tray lined with baking paper.
3. Bake in heated oven on 200 degrees for 4 minutes.
4. In a small bowl, combine tofu, parsley leaves and lemon juice.
5. On each strip place a teaspoon of the mixture, some baby spinach and a basil leaf.
6. Roll-up each zucchini and secure with toothpick.
7. Serve with a drizzle of olive oil on top.
Subscribe to our newsletter, comment, upload photos, just be sure to let us know how your grilled zucchini and tofu bites turned out!