What better way to end an exhausting week than with a delicious creamy dessert that will leave you guilt-free? After a long day at work, there is nothing better than relaxing on your balcony, with a cup of coffee and a healthy piece of cake. This is why we have decided to share our recipe for a healthful carrot cheesecake with honey today! This cheesecake is a great way to surprise your little scholars after their first day at school or reward the obedience of your toddlers. Treat this delightful dessert as a way to gather your family together and teach them heathy nutrition habits! Since our carrot cheesecake with honey does not contain standard ingredients such as berries, cookie dough, sugar and the fill is prepared without flour or gelatine, we can proudly place it among the “healthiest cakes”! Bake it and test the quality and taste for yourself!
(baking tray diameter 20 cm)
– 4 eggs
– 250 gr white cheese chunks
– 10 tbsp. honey
– 200 gr grated ready-to-eat carrots ICEBERG SALAT CENTAR
– 5 tbsp. coconut oil
– 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
1. Combine the carrots, cinnamon, coconut oil and 5 tbsp. of honey in a frying pan.
2. Cook on moderate heat until carrots soften (about 15 minutes).
3. Remove from stove and set aside.
4. In a mixing bowl, combine cheese, egg yolk and 5 tbsp. honey.
5. In another bowl, whisk egg whites until stiff.
6. Slowly stir in the egg whites into egg yolk mixture.
7. Cover the bottom of a baking tray with baking paper and spread carrot mixture evenly.
8. Pour the egg yolk and cheese batter into the tray over carrots.
9. Hit the baking tray on the edge of the kitchen counter 2-3 times to remove all excess air.
10. Bake in heated oven on 180 degrees for 15 minutes and then reduce temperature to 150 degrees and keep baking another 15 minutes.
11. Remove cake from oven and set on oven grid to cool.
Subscribe to our newsletter, comment, upload photos, just be sure to let us know how your carrot cheesecake with honey turned out!