Moms, how often do you roll your eyes when your kids beg you for ice cream? Instinct tells you not to buy it for them because it is full of sugar, but you end up giving it to them anyway? Check out our healthy, sugarfree ice cream recipe which is so nutritious you will catch yourself preparing ice cream two times a day! Yogurt, its’ main ingredient contains calcium, protein and improves bowel performance because it is a natural probiotic. Flavors such as banana, pear and baby spinach contribute to its vitamin content. Mmm, children will love it and you will feel proud to prepare it! Instead of baby spinach, you can use currant, raspberry or strawberry for a red color, peach for an orange color, blackberry or blueberry for a blue color, and play with different colors every day! Enjoy this creative summer dessert with your kids!
– 2 pears
– 1 apple
– 1 banana
– 1 handful baby spinach ICEBERG SALAT CENTAR
– 1 Greek yogurt (200-250 ml)
– 3 tbsp. agave syrup or honey
1. Chop the fruits (bananas, pears and apples), seal them in a plastic bag and place in the freezer to freeze.
2. In a food processor, combine frozen fruit, Greek yogurt and agave syrup and blend until the mixture is uniform.
3. Scoop out half of the mixture and place aside. In the remaining part, add the baby spinach and blend until a green color is reached.
4. Pour 1-2 tablespoons of one mixture (yellow color) into an ice cream mold, then a few tablespoons of the other mixure (green color), and so on and so forth until all mixture is used up.
5. Place molds in freezer to fully freeze.
Subscribe to our newsletter, comment, upload photos, just be sure to let us know how your banana and baby spinach flavored ice cream turned out!