Moms, do your children often have friends over for play dates? Then dinner time comes around the corner and you end up giving the kids ready-made microwave meals or boxed mac and cheese because its a quick fix? Check out our easy and quick recipe for a yummy dinner the kids will love- ajvar and sour cream roll.
When you are in need of a meal idea for guests, coctail parties, friend or family occasions, this recipe is an excellens solution! It is colourfull, simple to prepare and looks appetizing. You can play around with the stuffing and create two completely different flavored rolls, by filling half with one type of filling and the other half with another filling.
– 3 eggs
– 1 cup spelt flour
– ½ tsp. baking powder
– 10 tbsp. oil
– 1 cup yogurt
– 2 handfulls baby spinach ICEBERG SALAT CENTAR
– 1/2 tsp. salt
– Sour cream
– Sliced, chopped and fried bacon
1. Turn the oven on to 180 degrees to warm up.
2. Seperate the eggs and place the egg whites in one bowl and the yolk in another bowl.
3. Using a hand mixer, whisk up the egg whites until fluffy.
4. Add egg yolks and all remaining ingredients. Combine well.
5. Pour mixture into baking tray lined with baking paper.
6. Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes
7. Remove from oven, place on damp cloth and roll it up.
8. Leave to sit for 10-15 minutes.
9. Unwrap and spread ajvar on half of the newly formed roll and the sour cream and bacon mixture on the other half.
10. Place roll in fride to tighten and cool before serving.
Subscribe to our newsletter, comment, upload photos, just be sure to let us know how your ajvar and sour cream roll turned out!