Do you enjoy baking cookies, cakes and a variety of sweets or do you prefer preparing savory dishes? Many women think that making sweets is a complicated process which takes a lot of time and will surely dirty several dishes. This does not need to be the case. Today we will share with you a recipe for a juicy carrot cake which takes 15 minutes to prepare and believe it or not, will make no mess at all!
Juicy carrot cake is ideal for the entire family because it is a form of ‘sweet bread’, meaning it can be easily combined with coffee or tea, carried in a snack-box or be served as a dessert after the main meal.
The most important thing is that, in addition to this simple recipe, we have prepared packs of washed and grated ready-to-use carrots, which significantly shorten the preparation time because the carrots are already washed, peeled and grated.
Try this juicy carrot cake recipe and you will see that baking does not take up a lot of time and energy and the outcome is wonderful!
– 300 gr of grated ready-to-use carrots ICEBERG SALAT CENTAR
– 3 eggs
– 250 ml oil
– 230 gr brown sugar
– 180 gr flour
– 1 1/2 tbsp baking powder
– 1 tsp. baking soda
– 1 pinch of salt
– 2 tsp. cinnamon
– 90 gr ground almonds (or hazelnuts)
– 50 gr powdered sugar
– 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
– 1 tsp. milk
1. Turn the oven on to 180 degrees to warm up.
2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk eggs and sugar.
3. Add all remaining ingredients and combine well.
4. Pour mixture into baking tray lined with baking paper.
5. Bake 35 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
6. Remove from oven and tranfer to grid to cool completely.
7. For the frosting, combine all ingredients and spread over cake.
Subscribe to our newsletter, comment, upload photos, just be sure to let us know how your juicy carrot cake turned out!