HO HO HO! Santa Claus is coming at New Year’s Eve with gifts for parents and children who were good this year! Is this what you taught your kids? The New Year is just two days away and Moms and Dads are busy choosing the right gift for their little ones and packing it in cute boxes. The festive fever has hit the Djurovski family as well and they can hardly wait to see whether Santa Claus will stop by their home on the 31st of December and grant them their wishes.
For Marko and Maria, it is important for Maxim to believe in fairytales for as long as possible. To make this feasible, they try to introduce all the festive rituals into their home and make it a magical experience for everyone. Both parents along with Maxim write letters to Santa Claus with a list of wishes and if they were good throughout year, all three of them wake up on January 1st to find gifts under their beautifully decorated Christmas tree. Do you practice such rituals with your family?
Maria explained to Maxim several enchanted rules that should be followed in order for the New Year’s “spell” to work:
1. The Christmas tree must be nicely decorated.
2. Each child should write a letter to Santa Claus and indicate what he/she wants to receive as a gift
3. Santa Claus arrives at midnight on December 31st.
4. The apartment stays unlocked on New Year’s night so that Santa Claus can enter.
5. Cookies and milk must be left out in case Santa Claus gets hungry.
6. Children must be fast asleep to receive gifts from Santa Claus.
FROM THE ENTIRE ICEBERG SALAT CENTAR TEAM WE WISH YOU A HEALTHY AND SUCCESSFUL NEW YEAR!