Moms, what kind of desserts do you prepare for your little ones during the holiday season? Since the holidays are reserved for family gatherings and January 1st and 2nd are non-working days, there is no better time to spend at home with your kids baking and decorating cookies! Kids love the whole procedure which includes combining ingredients, kneading dough, cutting out shapes and decorating sweets with colorful frosting and sprinkles! And if you are worried your kids will eat too many cookies, check out our recipe for healthy gingerbread cookies which are great for the entire family! But..do not eat all of them, try to leave a few for Santa, because in return he may give you a present or two more! Otherwise, wrap the gingerbread cookies in transparent wrapping paper with a satin bow and use them as beautiful edible decorations for your Christmas tree!
– 3 teaspoons coconut oil
– 1/3 pack grated carrots ICEBERG SALAT CENTER
– 1 tbsp. cinnamon
– 150g butter
– 2 eggs
– 2/3 cups honey
– 1 1/2 cup whole-wheat flour
– 1 tsp. ground ginger
1. In a saucepan heat carrots, cinnamon and coconut oil.
2. In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients and add carrot mixture.
3. Cover dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for aprox. 30 minutes.
4. Using cookie modules, cut out desired shapes and place them on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and bake 15 minutes at 180 degrees.
5. Keep cookies in tin box or paper bag.