Are you tired of same-old standard salads made up of chopped veggies seasoned with oil and vinegar? If so, it is time to discover a whole new world of various salads, which will spice up and enrich your spring days with new flavors! Today’s rainbow salad recipe with rocket and chickpeas in combination with exotic ingredients such as avocado and ginger will make you feel as if summer is already here! Tossed with a spicy dressing, the incredible mix of vitamins and nutrients in this light and interesting meal is finger-licking-good.
Paying attention to every detail, Iceberg Salat Center has provided fresh, washed and ready-to-eat vegetables for quick salad prep, with ease and enjoyment. Through commitment to health and quality, as its top priorities, Iceberg Salat Center has become the number one trusted domestic salad brand.
– 1 roasted carrot
– 1/4 cup of water
– 4 tbsp. olive oil
– 2 tsp. apple vinegar
– 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
– 1/2 tsp. Himalayan salt
– 1 1/2 cups cooked chickpeas
– 3 tsp. olive oil
– a pinch of Himalayan salt
– a pinch of ground black pepper
– 2 cups rocket salad ICEBERG SALAT CENTAR
– 1 tbsp. lemon juice
– 2 tbsp. olive oil
– 1 handful grated carrots ICEBERG SALAT CENTAR
– 1 beetroot
– 1 avocado
– 2 tbsp. dry cranberries
– 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
– 1 tbsp. sesame seeds
– a pinch Himalayan salt
– a pinch ground black pepper
1. Place the chickpeas on a large baking sheet coated with baking paper and season with olive oil, salt and pepper.
2. Add pieces of chopped carrots and beets.
3. Bake in a heated oven at 220 degrees until the chickpeas are golden brown and the vegetables soften.
4. Place the carrot in a blender, add the remaining ingredients for the dressing and blend until a creamy mixture is obtained.
5. Place the dressing in the fridge to cool down.
6. In a large bowl toss all the salad ingredients, add the baked beets and pour over the ginger and carrot dressing.
7. Sprinkle with baked chickpeas and sesame seeds.
Subscribe to our newsletter, comment, upload photos, just be sure to let us know how your rainbow salad with chickpeas turned out!