Today is Sunday, a great day to enjoy lunch with family and friends. Whether you are in the mood for entertaining your guests by whipping up a quick meal at home or surprising them with many courses, soup is an essential part of every meal. Remember what our grandmothers used to tell us “soup is full of vitamins and good for the stomach”? They knew what they were talking about.
Mushroom pottage, the recipe we have prepared for you today is creamy and light, a great choice for introducing novelties to your everyday menu.Iceberg Salat Centar has made the process of food prep so simple with veggies which are washed, chopped and ready-to-use. Instead of spending 15 minutes washing and peeling mushrooms and then thinly slicing them, buy them already packed and chopped and simply add combine them into a pottage. In other words, don’t spend half of your day in the kitchen, but rather spend time with your loved ones.
– 2 packs of ready-to-use mushrooms ICEBERG SALAT CENTAR
– 2 chicken broth cubes
– 2 onions
– 5 cloves of garlic
– 3 tbsp. coconut oil
– 2 tbsp. flour
– 50 g butter
– 100 ml cooking cream
– Salt and pepper (to taste)
– Sour cream (to taste)
1. In a pot add the coconut oil, chopped onions and minced garlic and sauté for a few minutes.
2. Combine mushrooms, add 1l of water and stir-in chicken broth cubes.
3. Leave to boil, cover and simmer for another 10 minutes on low heat.
4. Whisk flour with 100ml water, pour mixture in pot and cook for another 5 minutes (until it is thickened) occasionally stirring.
5. Top with minced parsley leaves, salt, pepper and sour cream.
Subscribe to our newsletter, upload photos, just be sure to let us know how your mushroom pottage turned out!