Today is Valentine’s Day! Have you bought a gift for your partner or will you wait till the last minute? If you are still thinking of ways to surprise your better half, we have a wonderful idea for you! Bake a tart and express your creative side! Especially for this occasion we have prepared such a recipe which will surely excite your loved one.
Our fruit tart with cream cheese filling is both refreshing and delicious! Made up of a crispy crust and irresistible rich filling topped with berries and exotic fruit, its sour taste goes with almost everything.
If you want to be innovative this Valentine’s day and prepare a thoughtful gift, do it with this lovely tart. Follow the instructions bellow – your effort will surely be noted. Happy Valentine’s day!
– 125g butter
– 250g flour
– 4 eggs
– 5 tbsp. coconut sugar
– 200g cream cheese
– 4 tbsp. honey
– 4-5 strawberries ICEBERG SALAT CENTAR
– 10 raspberries ICEBERG SALAT CENTAR
– 1 kiwi
1. Combine butter, flour, sugar and eggs and knead into dough.
2. Place dough in transparent foil and leave to rest in the fridge for 20 minutes.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine 3 eggs, cream cheese and honey.
4. Remove dough from foil and with the help of your fingertips form the crust (bottom and edges).
5. Pour the prepared cream cheese filling into the mold.
6. Bake tart in heated oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
7. Remove from fridge and set aside to cool.
8. Top with fresh fruit and drizzle with honey.
Subscribe to our newsletter, comment, upload photos, just be sure to let us know how your fruit tart with cream cheese filling turned out!