We have written numerous times about the miraculous properties of chia seeds, as well as the reasons why they are classified as a form of super-food by all modern nutritionists. When combined with water, chia seeds form a thick gelatinous mixture (hence the name “chia pudding”) which acts as a base for all further meal options. Chia seeds can be used as an alternative solution to meat, a substitute for eggs or in combination with various fruits and chocolate fillings as dessert.
Chia pudding with plant-based milk is an extremely healthy, refreshing replacement for a classic piece of cake or chocolate. It is almost unbelievable that such a tasty dish can be obtained by combining two simple ingredients with any toppings of choice. We suggest you always chose healthy toppings such as fruits, cocoa, vanilla, coconut, cinnamon and nuts combined with a sweetener of choice – agave syrup, maple syrup, stevia, honey… This nutritious meal will give you energy and a delicious experience!
Check out our recipe for coconut and raspberry chia pudding and discover the amazing, creamy taste.
– 300ml full fat coconut milk
– 150ml coconut water
– 1 tsp. vanilla extract
– 7 tbsp. chia seeds
– 150g raspberries ICEBERG SALAT CENTAR
1. In a jar, combine coconut milk, water and vanilla.
2. Add chia seeds and shake well.
3. At the bottom of another jar, place a couple of raspberries. Pour over prepared chia-milk mixture and top with coconut flakes.
4. Refrigerate for an hour or two. Serve cold.