Moms, do you prepare meals using minced turkey and chicken breasts or do you prefer traditional recipes with minced pork or veal? The main reason why most women rather chose red minced meat is because they believe their dish will be too dry or “neutral” with poultry. However, meals with minced white meat are lighter, healthier and at least equally tasty, if not tastier.
Today we will share with you a somewhat interesting recipe for chicken burgers with oat flakes. They are designed mainly for Moms who are in a rush and want a yummy, quick and easy family lunch. In addition to their delicious taste, these burgers contain baby spinach which makes them richer and more nutritious. So… Moms open your horizons and try this modern recipe for burgers which are as tasty as the traditional ones, but incomparably healthier, with less calories.
– 1 chicken breast
– 2/3 cups oat flakes
– 1 cup baby spinach ICEBERG SALAT CENTAR
– 1 tsp. mustard
– 1 egg
– 2 tbsp. olive oil
– 3 branches fresh parsley ICEBERG SALAT CENTAR
1. In a food processor, mince the oat flakes until powder-like.
2. Add all remaining ingredients and blend until mixture becomes uniform.
3. Using the palm of your hands, form small-size burgers and bake on grill until golden brown on both sides.
Subscribe to our newsletter, comment, upload photos, just be sure to let us know how your chicken burgers with oat flakes turned out!