Looking at the temperatures on the first few days of March, it’s as if spring has already arrived! With this in mind, today we want to share with you a salad of mild, creamy flavour, with which we can officially mark the warmer part of the year. This vitamin salad contains cabbage, carrots and goes perfect as a side dish to any meal! In addition to its abundance of vitamins, easy-to-use and affordable ingredients are its main advantage. Cabbage and carrots, which make up its base, are found in almost every home and are ideal for this transitional period of the year that carries viruses and bacteria.
Our Iceberg Salat Center team has prepared freshly washed and grated vegetables just for you so that you don’t have to spend time and energy preparing them yourself! Now with excess time on your hands, we suggest you experiment with new ingredients. Enjoy!
– 125g grated carrots ICEBERG SALAT CENTAR
– 125g grated cabbage ICEBERG SALAT CENTAR
– 100g purple cabbage
– 1 celery stick
– 2 spring onions
– 1 tbsp. mayonnaise
– 3 tbsp. sour cream
– 2 tbsp. lemon juice
– 1/3 tsp. ground nutmeg
– 2-3 branches of fresh parsley
– salt and pepper (to taste)
1. Mince celery and onion.
2. In a bowl, place grated carrots and cabbage and chopped red cabbage, celery and onions.
3. In a cup, combine mayonnaise, sour cream and lemon juice.
4. Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss.
5. Sprinkled salad with chopped parsley.