The weather forecast for the next seven days is not promising. Meteorologists have announced cooler, rainy days, often accompanied by thunderstorms. However, when fresh and gloomy outside, there is nothing better than a delicious, warm pot of soup, which fills the whole house with aromas and creates a pleasant, homely atmosphere. A healthy bowl of thick soup will help your kids and you not only warm up, but above all to stay healthy during the upcoming temperature changes.
Today we present you with our thick carrot soup, a recipe mild in taste. The richness of vitamins A, C, B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, E and K, found in carrots, makes this meal a healthy choice as part of your spring menu.
– 1 pack grated carrots ICEBERG SALAT CENTAR
– 1 onion
– 2 cloves of garlic
– 1 potato
– 1/2 chicken bouillon cube
– 1 tsp. salt
– 1/3 tsp. pepper
– 2/3 cups milk
– Sour cream, croutons and parsley (for serving)
1. In a saucepan on a bit of oil, sauté minced garlic and chopped onion.
2. Add the carrots and potatoes cut into cubes and continue stirring.
3. Combine ½ bouillon cube, 1½ liters of water and cook for 30-35 minutes.
4. Remove from heat, season with salt and pepper, cool well and blend with hand mixer until well combined.
5. Return to stove to boil.
6. Serve the carrot soup with sour cream, croutons and finely chopped parsley.
Subscribe to our newsletter, comment, upload photos, just be sure to let us know how your thick carrot soup turned out!