As the importance of healthy food is gaining momentum on a global scale, raw cakes are becoming increasingly popular. The main difference between classic and raw cakes is that raw cakes are made from thermally unprocessed ingredients, which means that their nutritional value is used to the maximum. There are many additional benefits of raw cakes however. Namely, they do not contain sugar, flour and ingredients that have been industrially processed, they are suitable for those who are on special food regimes, such as diabetics, people who have a gluten intolerance…yet, the best advantage of all is that raw cakes are tastier!
Raw cakes are quite difficult to purchase in Serbia because the offer is limited and the price is very high, so today we decided to share with you our recipe for raw carrot-cake bites. The preparation time for this delicious dessert is only 10 minutes and the ingredients are easily obtainable, so there is no excuse not to eat healthy!
– 5 cups hazelnuts
– ½ cup sunflower seeds
– ½ cup almonds
– 15 dates
– 1 cup grated ready-to-use carrots ICEBERG SALAT CENTAR
– ½ tsp. cinnamon
– ½ tsp. nutmeg
– 1 cm grated ginger ICEBERG SALAT CENTAR
– 5 tbsp. melted coconut oil
1. Combine the hazelnuts, sunflower seeds and almonds in a food processor until crushed.
2. Add all remaining ingredients and blend briefly, enough to make the mixture uniform.
3. Form bite-sized balls with the palms of your hands and leave to cool in refrigerator before serving.
Subscribe to our newsletter, comment, upload photos, just be sure to let us know how your raw carrot-cake bites turned out!