Ladies, which autumn sweets are your favorite? Do you enjoy the scent of cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg in your kitchen as much as we do? Pumpkin is an ideal base for all types of desert because it is creamy and thus can be easily integrated into spreads, pies, cakes and tarts. Due to its mild and neutral taste, pumpkin is simple to combine and is compatible with all kinds of spices! Best of all, pumpkin is naturally sweet meaning sugar does not need to be added to prepare a perfect pumpkin dessert!
Check out our irresistible pumpkin tart recipe below! Its creamy filling and crispy crust will leave all your family members wanting more, even the little ones which are not pumpkin-fans. And… if you add a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top of this hot tart, be sure that it be your children’s favorite sweet this winter!
– 125 gr butter
– 4 tbsp. coconut sugar
– 1 cup whole-wheat flour
– 4 eggs
– 2 packs pumpkin ICEBERG SALAD CENTER
– 3 tbsp. honey
– 1 tsp. cinnamon
1. Knead dough by combining butter, sugar, flour and 1 egg.
2. Leave the dough in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
3. Cook the pumpkin and when tender, whip it up with a hand mixer and combine with honey, cinnamon and remaining 3 eggs.
4. Using your fingertips, mold the dough into a tart tray and using a fork, poke the dough well.
5. Spread the pumpkin filling and bake in heated oven on 200 degrees for approx. 25 minutes.
6. Serve warm.
Subscribe to our newsletter, comment, upload photos, just be sure to let us know how your pumpkin tart turned out!