Moms, do you get tired of breaking your head, trying to think of recipe ideas for dinner? Then you catch yourself making the same meal over and over again? Sandwiches, pasta, oatmeal…nothing new, nothing creative. We know exactly how you feel and this is why we have prepared a fantastic and innovative recipe which will turn your dinner into a new taste for the whole family!
Be a super Mom, try baking this healthy pita with rocket salad and give your kids something original to talk about!
– 3 eggs
– 40-50 gr rocket salad ICEBERG SALAT CENTAR
– 200-300 gr white cheese (feta or crumbled cheese)
– 30 ml olive oil
– 50 ml yogurt or milk
– 2 tbsp. buckwheat flour
– 2 tbsp. millet flour
– 1/2 baking powder
– Pinch of salt
1. Turn on the oven to 180 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, oil and yogurt.
3. Crumb the cheese and add it to the bowl.
4. Mix in all remaining ingredients, including rocket salad.
6. Pour the mixture into a baking tray lined with baking paper.
7. Bake the pita for 30 minutes or until crust becomes golden brown.
8. Serve warm with cold yogurt.
Subscribe to our newsletter, comment, upload photos, just be sure to let us know how your pita with rocket salad turned out!