The end of summer is slowly approaching, which means that there are less and less berries available on the green market. While there are still some stalls selling raspberries, blueberries and chokeberries, the offer is limited and scarce. The merchants predict that within two weeks there will be no more of this vibrant colored fruit available this year. Therefore, since we know that berries are an all-time-favorite for both snacking and baking, we have prepared packed and ready-to-eat Iceberg Salat Centar berries you can purchase at well-stocked supermarkets all year long!
So feel free and try making healthy blueberry muffins with our recipe even when berries are out-of-season! These muffins are a an easy snack, quick breakfast and pleasant dinner with a glass of milk for children of all ages. They are also a delicious coffee and tea idea for working Moms. Yuuum!
– 2 eggs
– 1 cup almonds
– 3 tbsp. spelt flour
– ½ tsp. baking powder
– 5 tbsp. coconut oil
– 1 cup yogurt
– 5-6 tbsp. agave syrup
– 1 cup blueberries ICEBERG SALAT CENTAR
1. In a food processor, crush almonds in order to get a powder-like mixture.
2. In a large bowl, wisk eggs with fork, then add coconut oil, agave syrup, yogurt, crushed almonds, baking powder and flour.
3. Combine mixture and pour into muffin tray.
4. Place aprox. 7 blueberries into each muffin hole seperately.
5. Bake in heated oven on 180 degress for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Subscribe to our newsletter, comment, upload photos, just be sure to let us know how your Healthy Blueberry Muffins turned out!