Ladies, do you eat sweets every day, or do you have one day a week when you take a break from eating healthy and consume all those unhealthy snacks? Do you often spend half an hour between isles at the supermarket reading food labels and trying to find some healthy ingredient in a sweet you love just to ‘justify’ its purchase? To avoid this hastle, today we have prepared a healthy alternative recipe for one of the most famous and delicious chocolate desserts in the world! Can you guess which recipe we are talking about? Mmmhh…Fudge Brownies with Raspberries! Now, some of you may ask, why raspberries and not some other fruit? Raspberries contain ketones which aid in lowering blood sugar and encourage the digestion of fats by preventing their accumulation in our body. Also, nutritionists recomend that we encorporate raspberries into at least one meal per day for glowing skin, can you believe it?
Try making this healthy recipe for Fudge Brownies with Raspberries and dark chocolate which will not make you feel guilty!
(baking tray 16 × 26 cm)
– 100 gr dark chocolate
– 50 gr milk chocolate
– 125 gr butter
– 180 gr brown sugar
– 3 eggs
– 80 gr spelt flour
– 30 cocoa powder
– 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
– 300 gr raspberries ICEBERG SALAT CENTER
1. In a saucepan, melt the butter, chocolate and sugar.
2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs and then add the chocolate mixture.
3. Combine flour, cocoa and 150 gr of raspberries into mixture.
4. Pour mixture into a baking tray lined with baking paper and place the additional 150 gr of raspberries randomly into the mixture.
5. Bake in pre-heated oven on 180 degrees for aprox. 30-35 minutes for a juicy brownie and 40 minutes for a crispier alternative.
Subscribe to our newsletter, comment, upload photos, just be sure to let us know how your Fudge Brownies with Raspeberries turned out!