Moms, how often do your children eat avocado? Did you know that avocado falls into the category of the top 20 healthiest foods in the world? It is very nutritious because it contains a wide range of vitamins and minerals, is rich in unsaturated fatty acids and is perfect for combining into a spread.
Avocado has a rather neutral taste, so it can be an integral part of both salty and sweet meals. This exotic fruit has a large amount of fiber, it is great for fighting constipation and so we recommend that you start your day with this green delight!
Try our irresistable recipe for an avocado and baby spinach spread which is so tasty that that your little ones will eat avocado with pleasure!
– 1 avocado (mature)
– 1 handful of ICEBERG SALAT CENTAR baby spinach
– 250 ml of Greek yogurt
– Juice of 1/2 lemon
– 1 clove of garlic
– 2/3 cups cooked (or preserved) chickpea
1. Cut the avocado in half and spoon it out of its core.
2. Using a fork, mash it in a bowl.
3. Add remaining ingredients and combine.
4. Spread on toast and serve.
5. Keep the spread refrigerated in a glass container for up to 5 days.
Subscribe to our newsletter, comment, upload photos, just be sure to let us know how your avocado and baby spinach spread turned out!